Thursday 20 June 2013

HUNTING

I have always possessed an excellent eye for a bargain, but recently more and more people have also started commenting on this talent. So I have decided to start blogging more about bargains I find and how I managed to come across them. Hopefully enabling more people to be able to do the same and snatch the good stuff before it's all gone. So come back to see what treasures I find, and to pick up some handy bargain hunting tips!

Below are my most recent bargains. The boots in picture 1 are from Urban Outfitters. I have loved these boots since they came into store, but costing 75 pounds was too much to part with, (even with my employee discount!) so I waited, they were reduced to 40 but we ran out of my size. Then a couple of days ago I found my size hidden in the stock room and by this time they had been further reduced to 20 pounds! Add my discount on and I ended up paying 15! Couldn't be happier!
When looking for a sale bargain, if you can face the risk of losing what you want then wait for further roll downs, most retailers will have further reductions and that is when you find gold.


The boots in picture 2 below are from Topshop. I have had my eye on these since seeing them styled in the Topshop magazine with Kate Bosworth. These were also 75 pounds which I came very close to parting with a few times. On my lunch break I had a quick look in Topshop and found them reduced to 40. I don't think I've stopped smiling since! They were in fact 50 but had all been priced wrong on the shop floor, therefore they sold them to me at 40. 
Do try to push it in a shop if product is marked wrong, but remember it's not actually your right to have it at that marked price. A lot of the time the retailer will reduce it, but they are well within their right to take all the product off the shop floor and make the price corrections. Try to be as nice as possible, trust me that will get you a lot further than being pushy and rude.



I hope this was helpful! 
PS. my computer is Australian and therefore doesn't have a pound sign button. Hence it being written or simply not present at all. If anyone knows how I could get one, lemmmme know.

Thanks, Kat xox

No comments:

Post a Comment