Wednesday 12 February 2014

WORLD

A couple of years ago I found this completely huge framed map of the world, in a charity shop, for £25! It is so big it doesn't fit in my car, hence the reason it never went back to Sheffield with me. So from then on it's place has been in our utility room, until further notice. I've lived back at home for a year now, only getting to view this beauty when I do my washing etc. Then tonight I had a revelation, why isn't it in my bedroom? So I brought it upstairs. Finally, I can enjoy this beautiful charity shop bargain. 
I hope you have enjoyed this story.


1 comment:

  1. £25, god damn that is a bargain! James has been looking for a big framed map for a while to hang on the wall, finding a map is easy but finding a cheap enough frame is another thing all together. xx

    ReplyDelete