Monday 14 July 2014

WEDDING: 6 WEEKS TO GO

I can't quite believe that it's so soon until we get married! It's gone so fast. Our whole engagement has been so stress free. I thought by now there would have been a few signs of stress as there isn't long to go, but it's been quite the opposite!

We have a few bits to finalise and last minute things to put together, but nothing major. I've just really enjoyed all of it and have loved focusing on our marriage, instead of putting all our energy into making the day "perfect". 

This weekend I was completely spoilt on hen party number one. All the girls in mine and Tom's families, old and young, went to Whittlebury Hall for a luxury spa weekend. We spent time relaxing in the spa, had facials, massages, ate lots of amazing food, drank champagne and played some games. I came away feeling so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing family, by birth and by marriage! 
Now I am just ridiculously excited for hen party number two, in Barcelona! 

Below is a little hen party photo and some wedding decorations I have been working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment