Monday 1 September 2014

WEDDING: VIDEO

August 23rd 2014 was the most happy and special day of my life, thus far. There aren't really the words to be able to fully describe the joy of marrying the most amazing person I have ever met, but I will definitely try over the next few wedding related blog posts.

We are still currently on honeymoon, but couldn't wait to share our beautiful wedding video with everyone.

Our wedding videographer was Andrew Tregoning along with his wife Hannah. I have known them both for years, so it was lovely having them part of our day. I think you will agree they are very talented!  (You can find more information and work of Andrew's here: www.tregoningweddings.co.uk)

The song we chose has been a favourite of ours for years, and has been a soundtrack to many a road trip, holiday and also both our morning alarms for a while, so it seemed a perfect choice!

Hope you enjoy it as much as us!

No comments:

Post a Comment