Sunday 16 November 2014

COORDINATES

The other day I finally received this beautiful bracelet. Tom ordered it for me as a surprise wedding gift to wear on the day itself. Unfortunately we had a lot of issues in the process, so it didn't arrive on time, but the beauty of it more than makes up for that.

Engraved on the outside are the coordinates to the church we were married in, and on the inside holds our initials and the wedding date. I am completely obsessed with it!

I really love the idea of using coordinates to personalise things, for bridesmaid gifts (without knowing about Tom's surprise present for me!) I also had coordinate bracelets made up for them, each one to an individual place that's special between them and myself. Then on the morning of the wedding they unwrapped them and googled the coordinates to find out the locations I picked! To be honest, they mostly guessed  before they managed to google! It was a really lovely moment.

Tom got my bracelet from Coordinates Collection a company based in LA. Although we had some troubles with our order, they were extremely kind and helpful in resolving the issues. And the bracelet itself is so stunning. Make sure you check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment